What’s Karen been up to?
- The Alzheimer Society of Ontario has asked Karen to become a volunteer Champion for Dementia. In this role Karen will advocate for change in the care for persons with dementia and their caregivers. She will meet with her MPP with the goal of influencing the 2014 budget by putting a face to dementia for the MPPs and getting the message out.
- Desjardins Financial Security asked Karen to be the English expert for the launch of their exciting new product Life with LTC Advance. Click here to hear Karen answer six critical consumer questions regarding aging and long term care.
- Karen also participated in DFS’s live web cast about Life with LTC Advance; click here to listen to the broadcast.
- NAIFA (National Association of Insurance and Financial Advisors) asked Karen to speak at their national conference in San Antonio, TX. Her session, entitled “Long Term Care: Scare Them or Prepare Them…The Choice is Yours” presented a Canadian’s perspective regarding the challenges of aging and long term care. Her thoughts and resources were very enthusiastically received!
- The Elite Advisor has asked Karen to join them as a world class coach in long term care.
Share This Story, Choose Your Platform!