Are you worried about:
- Aging parents or
- Your own care needs as you age?
Most Canadians mistakenly believe that the government will care for us in our old age. However, a surging number of seniors, followed by 10 million aging boomers will require more health-related services than governments can ever hope to pay for. But someone has to—who?
Now is the time for all of us to start taking responsibility for our care – both financially and logistically.
As a result of requests from clients and friends, we have developed Canada’s first:
Custom Long Term Care Planning Service for Elder or Long Term Care Planning
After completing the 10-step planning process with us, you will have a plan that includes:
- An assessment of your present situation: care goals, choices, funding options
- Recommendations for the future
- Information sheets prepared for special care challenges e.g. driving, home safety, dementia care, home care, facility care
- Referrals to care professionals as required
- An extensive resource list
In addition, with each plan you will receive the Critical Illness/Long Term Care Planner©.
Long term care planning should be a part of every comprehensive financial/retirement plan.
For more information or to set up a phone or in-person meeting, contact Karen Henderson: